Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Blues and Roots Music Blog....Number One on Google Search!!



I recently received an email from a blog visitor that this blog came up #1 on Google Search when searching for "Blues Music Bloggers". I didn't know this and was very excited. 

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all visitors to my humble blog and to all the contributors who have submitted their details and music. Without you of course their would be no blog.

Here is a screen capture of my #1:



Please come back and visit often and I will do my best to keep bringing you the latest on the Blues scene......Marty


1 comment:

  1. Hi Marty,

    Glad to be the one to let you know that you're #1! I would love your feedback on our music when you have a chance. What do think of the song "Club Blue" in particular? That's the most bluesy of our tracks. Check it out at www.bluZmusic.com and congratulations on being #1. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete