Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Jake Fields...raw, acoustic, folky blues...with a new EP in the works




Jake Fields' soundcloud page has only a few lines.."songwriter.mostly blues and folk but pretty much just whatever comes out.These are one track demos..." However, the music speaks for itself. Raw, acoustic, "dirty" and folky blues that are about as rootsy as you can get.


A New Jersey native heavily inspired by early acoustic blues, folk and rock & roll, Jake only took on songwriting in the past year and plans on releasing a debut EP by summer 2014.

In the meantime, have a listen to these tracks on soundcloud..https://soundcloud.com/jakefieldsmusic


1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I personally tend toward Blues music that is on the verge of rock. My favorite artists are Kenny Wayne Shepherd and the late Stevie Ray Vaughan. I listened to a clip of Jake's song, I'll be All Right. I liked the lyrics, but the sense of raw in the acoustics and vocal tone are present. Good guy to write about. I own a music blog on Blogger as well (http://playit08.blogspot.com), but I cover a massive range of interests. Ironically, all of my Page View stats are stuck on my Blues posts. Your blog is a good find.

    ReplyDelete