Blues Jam Session

Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Double Crossing Blues..various artists



This 15 track compilation is a collection of duets by some of the greats of blues and jazz. Included here are the likes of Bo Diddley, Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters, Joe Tuner, Big Mama Thornton, Sonny Terry, Brownie McGhee, Rufus Thomas, Louis Jordan, Ella Fitzgerald and many more.


1. If The Price Is Right - Lonnie Brooks & Koko Taylor
2. Battle Of The Blues - Wynonie Harris & Joe Turner
3. Spoonful - Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf & Bo Diddley
4. High Heel Sneakers - Buddy Guy & Junior Wells
5. Ain't Nobody's Business But My Own - Louis Jordan & Ella Fitzgerald
6. My Man Blues - Bessie Smith & Clara Smith
7. Yes, Baby - Big Mama Thornton & Johnny Ace
8. The Blues Will Do Your Heart Good - Cephas & Wiggins
9. I Wanna Hot Dog For My Roll - Butterbeans & Susie
10. 'Cause I Love You - Rufus Thomas & Carla Thomas
11. Red River Blues - Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee
12. Love My Baby - Bobby Bland & Junior Parker
13. Let The Good Times Roll - Shirley & Lee
14. I Wanna Go Home - Charles Brown & Amos Milburn
15. I Got Men All Over This Town - Victoria Spivey & Lonnie Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment